[nfbcs] looking for a domain name hosting service double allow email boxes, and is accessible?

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.com
Mon Apr 22 18:01:15 UTC 2019

Good morning everyone, my subject line hopefully makes it clear what
I’m looking for recommendations on whether I shouldest continue doing
business with my current domain name registrant and email hosting
company, or get out! I’m currently paying $37 a year for my domain
name and then another $16 a month for email service.

But the customer service issues with the current company continue to
grow worse. In addition to that there are some entities that I deal with
that this domain name hosting service that also provides email services
continue to have delivery issues especially from email lists. And one
organization that I deal with refuses to send me email to my official
email address forcing me to use a Gmail address. Sound bad? Now you
understand why I’m looking to change this dynamic? Finally they sent
me a notice today telling me that they’re raising their yearly price
for domain registration to basically $40. Per year. I don’t know what
the going to increase the email to but I’ve had it! Any good
suggestions?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Amateur callsign kd0iko.
VP national Federation of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.