[nfbcs] JOIN THE NFB IN COMPUTER SCIENCE VIA THE WEB

Brian Buhrow buhrow at lothlorien.nfbcal.org
Tue Apr 23 19:44:35 UTC 2019

	hello.  If you've been interested in becoming a member of the NFBCS
division, but have been unable to make it to our annual meeting at the NFB
national convention, or if you just want to avoid the registration line at
the beginning of the meeting, we now have a solution for you!  Beginning
this year, the NFB in Computer Science Division is offering on-line
registration.  Browse to :

https://web.nfbcal.org/nfbcsreg

to register as a dues paying member of the NFBCS division.

	Dues paid members are entitled to vote at our annual business meeting,
held at the NFB National Convention.  this year that convention will be in
Las Vegas Nevada.  Our meeting will take place on Tuesday July 9, 2019,
beginning at 12:30PM.

	Even if you can't make it to the meeting, there is still value in
registering because registered members will receive a copy of the recording
of our annual meeting.  These meetings are informative, innovative and well
worth preserving!  This year you'll hear about advances in refreshable
tactile graphics, efforts to make one state's nonvisual access law a
reality, as well as updates on other newsworthy items!

	Join us!

Brian Buhrow, President, NFBCS.