[nfbcs] looking for a domain name hosting service double allow email boxes, and is accessible?

Chris Nestrud ccn at chrisnestrud.com
Tue Apr 23 20:53:13 UTC 2019

Yes, if it's a public link they can view it as anyone else might and
answer any questions you might have. If it's not a public link, it's
possible to use an application like Team Viewer so you can share your
screen with an agent, then you would access the website and they would
view your screen.

If you use another provider such as Be My Eyes, your options are more
limited.

Chris