[NFBCS] Linux users

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 01:53:35 UTC 2019

This isn't my experience with the Gnome desktop at all. I was installing
applications on Linux through either the software center or a single
apt-get command when Windows still required you to find a web site where
you could download the executable installer. Running a command on the
command line for a application you haven't installed yet let's you know
what package you need to install. I have a notifications pull down in my
top bar. I hardly ever have to resort to going to a command line and
resorting to typing cryptic commands.

--
Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail