[NFBCS] How best to make a reccomendation

Chris Nestrud ccn at chrisnestrud.com
Fri Dec 13 23:02:38 UTC 2019

In my opinion any recommendation of this type should be reviewed at
least as often as your company considers other new hardware or software
purchases. Do they have existing procurement processes where they
evaluate multiple options? Someone in 2010 or 2011 probably thought GW Micro had a
pretty good product and would be around for a while too.

Chris