[NFBCS] CSS

Haoran Wen manhouyin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 03:18:02 UTC 2019

Hi Michael!

I spent the past summer as a research intern trying to solve this problem.
There are a good amount of CSS validators out there that can be used to
validate the CSS and websites that was written against specified rules.
I suggest looking into:
1. https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/
2. elad2412/css-accessibility-validator: CSS Accessibility Validator for
your HTML <https://github.com/elad2412/css-accessibility-validator>
3. https://wave.webaim.org
4. https://accessibilityinsights.io/docs/en/web/overview
I have also attached a document containing a complete list of the
compilation of CSS validator I have found from my research.

I hope this helps,
Haoran

P.S. Braille class with Bre has been great.