[NFBCS] A Web Access Curiosity

Tony Malykh anton.malykh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 18:18:27 UTC 2019

These days many websites are optimized for speed, which means they don't
fully create a static HTML document right away, but rather create parts
of it on demand, e.g. when a user scrolls into a certain region, only
then that region is being downloaded and rendered. As a side effect,
screenreader users don't see parts of the document, unless they happen
to fall within the viewframe of the browser - we don't have direct
control over that.

Another thing to keep in mind to prevent this from happening is to
always make sure your browser window is maximized.

--Tony