[NFBCS] Javascript Programmers and Accessibility of VS Code

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 17:04:10 UTC 2019

Hi, I am going through a training program right now and am learning
javascript. We will eventually get to React and Angular. Does anyone
have a suggestion for a good accessible, eighter with Jaws or NVDA,
IDE for javascript?

I have done some javascript in the past, and just used ED Sharp. I
would like to move to using an IDE though. I usually use Eclipse, but
I am not sure about the support of using programming javascript.

My trainer is recommending VS Code, but I have not had a lot of luck
playing with it so far. Is th;ther anyone using VS Code with either
Jaws or NVDA?

Thanks,

TJ Breitenfeldt

--