[nfbcs] New Office 365 for my Desktop Machine

RicksPlace richardrthomas48 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:19:01 UTC 2019

Hi: I want Office 365 and outlook.com instead of my gmail and this mail e-mail client that came with windows10.
I am reading about 2 step verification and am confused.

Do I need to enter a password every time I want to read or send an e-mail message in outlook 365 while working on my dell desktop machine?
NVDA is not very good making this e-mail with double reading of letters and not rea dingo thers so I want to try Outlook and, or, switch to jaws to get a more friendly experience.
Ya, nvda and this mail app are a bad combination for creating messages so far, sigh and I need to setup something just flat works without stressing too much stress – have had enough of that over the past71 years.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10