[nfbcs] reading color of screen with jaws?

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Mon Feb 11 23:24:36 UTC 2019

You can use the Jaws key with the number five on the number row. Please note
the number row because the number five on the numeric pad does something
completely different.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall,
don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan