[nfbcs] GuitarPro Scripts or IOS Accessibility

RicksPlace richardrthomas48 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 13:20:28 UTC 2019

Hi: GuitarPro is widely used and generates mxml among other formats. The GuitarPro software is not accessible as far as I can tell. I e-mailed the company and they said it is not accessible and they have no current plans to make it accessible – they are in France. Do you know of any  scripting or anything else that accesses the mxml or other files produced by this software? If the xml or other files could be accessed perhaps a nice computer program could be dev eloped to access the thousands and thousands of guitar tabs for music by blind folks.
Sorry if this is a little messy but NVDA doesn’t seem to be playing totally nice with the windows mail app and message generation:
Rick USA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10