[nfbcs] GuitarPro Scripts or IOS Accessibility

Andy Borka sonfire11 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 13:32:10 UTC 2019

I don't think anything has been done with it. The only way it would work
is if the company exposes the UIA information for scripters to grab, or
at least had done it the old way with MSAA. Cakewalk and the newer
versions of what used to be called Sonar have the same problem. From
what I understand, most blind musicians use Goodfeel and Protools on the
MAC, and take their work quite seriously. Thus, have the motivation to
spend the money on newer hardware/software that is already accessible.