[nfbcs] Signing PDF forms

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 00:23:02 UTC 2019

Sorry if this is off topic but I'm not sure where else to ask.

How do I use the "fill and sign" tool in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC? I'm
on NVDA and Windows 10.

I just had to fill out an FW9 form for my (hopefully) new job. The
"signature" and "date" fields were labeled "play button" and I
couldn't press enter or space on them or type in them. I know there's
a "fill and sign" tool that let's you add a typed signature but I
can't find any information about how to access that tool with a screen
reader. Thanks.