[nfbcs] FW: CSUN attendees

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Wed Feb 27 15:51:46 UTC 2019

Dante Gagne, from the Visual Studio development tteam, continues to participate in the Program-L listserv. If any of  you are going to CSUN, you should be able to meet him among the Microsoft exhibitors/speakers.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.