[NFBCS] Accessible math content

Willem Venter dwillemv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 03:49:19 UTC 2019

Aaron, you make a good point regarding the writing of math.
At university a friend and I used a LaTex-like language to write notes
and exam papers in a text-editor. We could not find a good way to get
math from print to something we could read and when writing, back into
a form that we could render electronicly. At first we had to
transcribe our tests before reading them, but later switched to
reading the LaTex sources of the paper. The resources to get math into
braille was simply not available.

All of this was about 10 years ago. I'll read any other information
with great interest.

Thank you
Kind regards
- Willem Venter