[nfbcs] Apricot Software at Socialsolutions.com

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 6 13:55:50 UTC 2019

Hi Jim.
Don't know if this is helpful, but I have noticed that, with some sites,
Internet Explorer doesn't properly read items with checkboxes anymore.  On
those same sites, Firefox reads the fields, but says "invalid entry" before
I even start entering data. Firefox does recognize the data, once it's
entered.  Haven't tried the sites with Chrome.
Tracy