[nfbcs] Using CSS Without Sight

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:35:25 UTC 2019

Hi, I watched your video, and found it pretty interesting. I am a
computer science major, and have done a lot of web programming. Any
time CSS came up, I had to either skip the visual design, or pass it
on to a team member. You implied that there are other ways of
detecting formatting, can you share what the shortcut keys are which
will give that information? The only one you mentioned in the video
was
insert + f,
which I knew about, but have never found a big use for it.

TJ Breitenfeldt