[NFBCS] Accessible Code Sharing Program for Interviewing

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 00:20:43 UTC 2019

Hi, I am looking for accessible code sharing software for technical
interviews, such as codeshare, coderpad, codebunk...
I just graduated with my bachelors in computer science and am looking
for jobs. I only have experience using a code sharing tool once, and I
don't know the name. It was not very accessible though. I was asked by
someone if I knew of any accessible code sharing tools, and so I am
doing some research on it. It seems like it would be a good thing to
know anyways to tell employers as an alternative.

Does anyone know of a good accessible code sharing tool for technical
interviews?

Thanks,

TJ Breitenfeldt