[nfbcs] Any success using Jira?

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 20:03:55 UTC 2019

Updates:

We finished up our assessment week today. I'll know in a week or two
if I'm still in the running for this position.

They were using the cloud version, so I downloaded the Jira Cloud app.
It was definitely easier and I was able to file bugs. I filed one or
two bugs which turned out not to be bugs after all, but I was unable
to mark them as resolved. This wasn't a blindness issue though. Jira
has been buggy for everyone this week. As bug tracking software it
seems ironic.

Thanks for the help. If I get to work with Jira again, I'll return
here with more questions.