[nfbcs] webinar:

charleseblack at att.net charleseblack at att.net
Tue Mar 5 18:27:06 UTC 2019

I am trying to view a webinar. The webinar keeps coming up and asking
whether I want to use the speakers on my computer or giving me a phone
number. I can read that the webinar is occurring, such and such is speaking.
I cannot hear it. Is there a switch you can use to tell the webinar to start
using computer speakers by default? Or, is there another technique to get
the webinar to start in computer mode? As you guys know, the only access a
blind person has to a webinar is with the JAWS cursor. Thanks!

Charles E. Black, MS.

charleseblack at att.net