[nfbcs] ribbon/toolbar icons

Georgia Cabus cabusgeorgia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 05:28:42 UTC 2019

This is what I  an share with you. Its a free webinar

https://sway.office.com/ofnj0y3PT7dnqb0Z?ref=Link

Navigating the New Office Ribbon

March 20, 2019, 12:00 - 1:00 pm Pacific Time (8:00 - 9:00 pm GMT)

Presented by Jeremy Spurlin and Lorena Huang Liu from the Office team.

Have you ever found it difficult to find a specific command in the Office
Ribbon while editing a Word document or composing an email reply? If you
have used Office Online recently, you may have noticed a new Simplified
Ribbon that is more streamlined and has fewer visible controls. This
session will show how you can focus better on your content with less
distraction in the Ribbon while still being able to access all of the
Ribbon with your favorite commands, and quickly navigate the Simplified

Ribbon with your keyboard.