[nfbcs] Canute

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 21 18:37:02 UTC 2019

Is the Canute actually for sale?  Like Amanda, I have looked for a price,
but didn't find either a price or a dealer.

A multi-line braille display would be great.  I hope it's not just another
interesting idea that doesn't go anywhere.

If multi-line isn't happening, more affordable would also be great.  I
really like my Orbit.  If they came out with a 40-character display, even if
it cost twice what the 20-cell reader costs, it would still be a lot cheaper
than anything else on the market that I've read about.

Tracy