[nfbcs] SQL with Citrix

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu May 2 13:01:48 UTC 2019

I am using SQL Management Studio and Jaws 2019.

I am used to using Management Studio from my desktop, and testing my queries
by writing the results to a file, which I find much easier to look at then
finding the results on the screen within MS.

But now I have to use MS with Citrix, and it won't let me save to an outside
location, like my PC.  I can create files, but I can't figure out how to
delete them when I'm through with them.

Is there another way to look at results?  When I select "results to grid",
they go to the screen, and I only see the first entry in the first column,
even when I maximize the screen.  There are some unlabeled graphics, which I
guess I could try, but, so far, results on the screen are very unhelpful.

I'd welcome some advice from more experienced SQL programmers.

Thanks.

Tracy

, when I tried to save to the virtual drive I always use, it wouldn't let
me.