[nfbcs] Bad Tech Support, The old ways are the best

Mika Pyyhkala pyyhkala at gmail.com
Thu May 2 17:32:37 UTC 2019

Its a lot easier if you just throw the device in the trash or the
recycling, and then get a new one when they give them out at NFB
conventions, etc.  Or just use the iPhone app.

Maybe you or a friend can just call in and request a new one.

Requesting a new one is probably 99% easier than initiating a repair,
and they probably don't repair them anyway.

<smile>

Best,
Mika