[nfbcs] Creating a Portfolio of Projects from my Software Development Courses

Lanie Molinar laniemolinar91 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 14:15:48 UTC 2019

Hi everyone. My school provides free access to Portfolium, a website
where you can create a profile and add information about courses you've
taken and projects you completed in those courses. I've been able to add
projects from other classes as Word documents or PDF files, but I'm
trying to figure out how to add my software development projects. You
can either upload files or give a URL, so I was thinking that maybe the
best way to add my projects would be to somehow add them to GitHub and
then add the GitHub URL. I'm just learning how to use GitHub, though, so
I have no idea how to do this. Can anyone give me any suggestions on how
to create a portfolio of my projects? It doesn't have to be on GitHub if
there's a better way. Thanks.