[nfbcs] Setting up Windows 10 with Narrator

vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com
Sun May 26 18:46:04 UTC 2019

I was able to update one of my machines at home from Windows 8.1 to Windows
10 and was able to do it without ever needing narrator.  It let me do
everything until it rebooted using JAWS.  I've done a full install before
with Narrator, but had no idea I would not need it to upgrade it.
Things have come a long way from that 12 Mega Hertz 286 machine I had with a
thirty megabyte partitioned hard drive with the Accent external synthesizer
and the 300 baud modem to now!