[NFBCS] Chrome & PDF's

charleseblack at att.net charleseblack at att.net
Fri Nov 8 20:59:43 UTC 2019

What is happening is that the PDF is opening in Chrome. You can be sure that
the file opens in Adobe by going to start, typing "default" which will bring
up your default aps, tabbing to choose files by type, tab to pdf (a long
ways), press enter on it and tab to the program you want to run it with and
press enter. Once complete, you can close that window and it should work. If
not, let me know.

Charles E. Black, MS.
charleseblack at att.net
(803)463-0040