[NFBCS] Successfully Subscribed To Disney Plus

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 04:53:30 UTC 2019

So...if I am understanding this correctly, are you saying that what you experienced represents an improvement from yesterday?

Thank you.

Best wishes,

Curtis Chong

> On Nov 12, 2019, at 9:12 PM, Peter Donahue via NFBCS <nfbcs at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello everyone,

               This evening I successfully subscribed to Disney Plus using
Firefox and JAWS 2019 under Windows 7. I was able to complete the signup
process without assistance. I watched an episode of Disneynature and began
adding content to our watchlist. The interface works similar to Netflix.
Once I logged in I was able to navigate the website without trouble.

               While I was able to subscribe and explore the Disney Plus
Website using Firefox it still doesn't work well with Google Chrome. I was
able to move around without difficulty using Internet Explorer but was
unable to get content to play. This looks to me like it's a matter of a
missing IE component rather than an accessibility issue. We obviously got
someone's attention at Disney Streaming to address the issues blind people
are having with signing up for and using Disney Plus. Now to see if the
English version of the Disney Plus Apps are available for iOS and Apple TV.
I'll keep you posted on my progress. All the best.

Peter Donahue