[NFBCS] Successfully Subscribed To Disney Plus

slstanzel at kc.rr.com slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Thu Nov 14 17:01:37 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

This is Susie Stanzel. As many of you know, I was a programmer in my prior life, as well of the Computer Science treasurer. On Friday I could not sign up. I tried sever browsers. What really made me angry was talking to two people in customer support. The first one wanted me to get a trusted member of my family to help because they were not allowed to get my credit card information over the phone. The first person actually asked his supervisor. The second person was certain he could help me. This time my computer froze up. My tool was to call Microsoft accessibility. That person was able to get me in the edit areas to insert my information. Being asked to get a family member to help is really unacceptable. I called Curtis on Sunday because I know he is miles above me in getting things to work.

This is now another battle won.

Susie Stanzel