[NFBCS] Baum VarioConnect with JAWS

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Oct 2 15:09:00 UTC 2019

            Has anyone successfully used a Vaum VarioConnect with JAWS on
Windows 10? The Braille display that I use at work is not working, and one
of the other employeesis letting me borrow a Baum VarioConnect, but I cannot
get it to work. I have all of the settings right-USB connection on the
VarioConnect, correct com ort, extra drivers, etc. JAWS does not give the
Braille load error, so it seems to be connected correctly. Is there
something else that has to be done after exiting the system menu on the Baum
VarioConnect?

Thanks,

Nicole