[NFBCS] Website That Recognizes Images?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at outlook.com
Sun Oct 20 13:33:00 UTC 2019

Nicole,

There is an image describer that is part of JAWS that might do what you need.  It actually sends the image off to a site where it is processed.  I found the following when doing a command search for Picture:

Picture Smart from Camera or Scanner. JAWSKey + Space, P, A
Captures a picture from an attached camera or scanner and describes the picture.
Insert + Space, P, A

Picture Smart from a Control. Insert + Space, P, C
Describes a picture control that has focus.
JAWSKey + Space, P, C

Picture Smart the currently selected file. JAWSKey + Space, P, F
Describes the currently selected file in Windows File Explorer.
Insert + Space, P, F

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson