[NFBCS] Website That Recognizes Images?

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sun Oct 20 21:45:09 UTC 2019

Hello,

Yes, JAWS actually recognizes images now. If you have JAWS 2019 latest
version or earlier, do this:

1.  Press Insert+Spacebar
2. Press P and you will hear "Picture Smart"
3.  Press F to recognize the current image file while you are located on a
File Explorer file list. If you can recognize the current image under the
current focus by pressing C for Control. There are many other options, and
the JAWS help features can show you some more.

In addition, Narrator can also describe images on the Web or on a control
under the focus. Press Insert+Shift+D (Or Capslock+shift+D on a laptop
keyboard layout) to get the description.

Hope this helps you a little bit!

Humberto