[NFBCS] Brailling In Spanish Using iOS 13

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Fri Oct 25 18:37:51 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am using the Duolingo application to learn Spanish. I am using an iPhone 10 running iOS 13.1.3. I have paired my phone with an Orbit 20 Braille
notetaker. To be able to write grade 1 Spanish in this application, I am using the Spanish Liblouis Braille table. Using this table, I am unable to write
a question mark. The Spanish question mark in Braille is the "en" sign = dots 2-6. The Liblouis library interprets this symbol as a numeric 5. How do you
write a Spanish question mark in Braille using this library? Where can I submit Liblouis questions and error reports?

Thanks.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838