[NFBCS] Grammarly accessibility (or something similar)?

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Apr 6 14:36:36 UTC 2020

I have a decent twitter following, I tweeted at them and it's getting
shares and attention; hopefully I'll get something of a response.
Office grammar check isn't terrible, but Grammarly caught a lot of
things office doesn't seem to; the only reason I know is because while I
had it installed, I was getting emails with my most common grammar mistakes.
Thanks,

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield (he/him/his)

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>