[NFBCS] Using the find and replace dialog in Word to change text formatting

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 19:07:18 UTC 2020

Nancy:

I have some thoughts, but I think this would be better served through a real
live conversation. Formatting is indeed a complex subject depending on how
one chooses to do it. One feature which speeds this up is using the JAWS
place marker feature so one does not have to hold down the shift key to
select larger chunks of text. Believe me, that feature alone saves a
tremendous amount of time.

I bought a book from the National Braille Press called Format Your Word
Documents with JAWS and NVDA. It was a very good investment from my
perspective. Another thing I teach is to know where you are on the printed
page by using the JAWS Alt+DELETE command.

I hope this provides some useful information.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong