[NFBCS] Access Tips

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at outlook.com
Sat Apr 11 14:52:25 UTC 2020

John,

I have used a very similar approach to mapping network drives.  However, I discovered, at least in my situation, that I could put a shortcut to the drive on my desktop when I was connected.  When I next logged into the VPN, running the shortcut handled all of the connecting and mapping for me.  I am using a computer from work, though, so I know there are some processes that share my credentials, so this may not work in all cases.

Best regards,

Steve