[NFBCS] Access Tips

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at outlook.com
Sat Apr 11 15:02:09 UTC 2020

Curtis,

I often have this problem and have solved it by following some of your steps.  What I don't get, and perhaps you know the answer to this, is why doing OCR on the email window doesn't even provide any sign that the graphic is there.  If I print out the note and look at it with the Optacon, the printing on the imbedded image is very clear and readable.  In fact, I would say in general that I have found doing OCR on the window not to be all that helpful.  In all fairness, I have found that it is useful on occasion.  The process you have outlined is a good one, and I wonder how much time we are all collectively spending on this without knowing why.  Any thoughts?

Best regards,

Steve