[NFBCS] Webex meetings

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Apr 12 18:02:24 UTC 2020

Hi Curtis.
I'm writing from my home email, which is set up differently from my work
email.  I believe my work email defaults to html, and the default browser is
Chrome.
I can find ways to deal with the email link problem.  My bigger problem is
connecting through Webex, which I haven't been able to do independently.
Tracy