[NFBCS] What Internet security software is best for accessibility for both Mac and Windows 10?

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 03:30:46 UTC 2020

Hi Maurice,

Windows 10 inbuilt security service called as "Windows Security" is a
complete security product.
Just make sure that your Windows is up to date and no previous update is
pending. Windows Security contains Virus & threat protection, Firewall &
network protection, device security etc.
So you don't require any third party software for Internet security and
always make sure not to click on any link that you are not aware of.
I also am a Windows 10 user and have never had to add an extra layer of
protection to my computer.

Also, certain Windows updates are not downloaded automatically, so you'll
have to do it manually.
To do that hit the Windows Key and search for updates select the first
option.
Now under Windows update select "Check for updates" and let the update
download and install it.

Sorry I don't own a Mac, so cannot help you regarding it's security.

Hope this helps

Pramit