[NFBCS] Work meetings using WebEx or Microsoft Teams

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Apr 16 12:48:22 UTC 2020

Hi John.
My work also has many Cisco Webex meetings.  I also have Webex Teams, but
have not really been able to use it.
Cisco has some accessibility info for Webex, which I found by Googling Cisco
Webex and Jaws, but it doesn't say anything about how to connect.
I have been connecting lately through the computer audio.  I have had a lot
of trouble getting Webex to call me, or finding the meeting ID to call them.
When my manager is the host, he can instruct Webex to call me.

When I accept a meeting invitation, it goes to my Outlook calendar, and it
also sends a reminder 15 minutes before the meeting.  I have been opening
the reminder, tabbing to the end-time field, then changing to the Jaws touch
cursor and right-arrowing through the table you mention until I find Join
meeting, then hitting enter.  This brings me to Webex, where I seem to have
to tab then backtab to land on the right place to hit enter and join using
computer audio.
I have not found an easy way to find the links I want any other way.  Jaws
doesn't seem to see the table in PC cursor mode.
I do not get an agenda, either, but I guess that's how the meeting host sets
up the invite.
Tracy