[NFBCS] How/when is it a good time to disclose

charles.vanek at gmail.com charles.vanek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 19:08:02 UTC 2020

Agreed with Tracy.
There's a lot that can influence the "best" time.  But as a director of
numerous teams all I care about is ensuring the people working for me have
what they need to be productive.  I'm blind myself but don't have any blind
staff however have seen other issues from severe car accident injuries to
other diseases or family situations.  So if your manager/lead and those
above them are good at what they do, then they'll want to know what you need
and they should work hard to get it for you.
Your part in that is letting them know with enough time to get you what you
need and for you to anticipate your needs to stay ahead of any roadblock.