[NFBCS] Learn Computer skills that will take you well in to the job market

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Tue Aug 4 16:25:57 UTC 2020

Gabe, for goodness sake! You've been around long enough to know that you lose an argument in the public eye when you produce way more venom than veneration. I'd also say Tyler's COVID page got him some considerable and
well-placed positive recognition lately.

My summary views on the discussion's substance:
* Links without text context are annoying.
* Youtube links are not typically dangerous but do produce side effects when visited, such as view count increase.
* I don't know if blatant ads for paid work are wanted here, but the answer to that question is what in my mind would determine whether that initial advertisement can be called "spam."