[NFBCS] CVStats version 2.0: an accessible COVID19 statistics source

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Aug 5 04:53:05 UTC 2020

Hello:

Many months ago, around the beginning of the pandemic, I realized a
strong lack of accessible data and statistics. As a result, I created
CVStats.net: an accessible COVID-19 data source. You can find it here:
https://cvstats.net

The site is split into sections, you can find the sections by navigating
by heading. For sections that have more information, you will hear that
the heading contains a button, which you can tap or hit enter on to expand.
Within many of the statistic sections you will find tables, which
provides a breakdown of data within that category. You can sort the
table by tapping (or hitting enter) on any of the column headers.

Version 2.0 (which you can also find in the Changelog section) brings
the following improvements:
* Ability to see COVID19 stats based on county.
* Performance improvements: we now only load the data for the sections
you activate.
* CVStats in the news: a list of links where we were discussed either on
a podcast or in the news (CNET, VICE, The Daily Mail), etc.

Please feel free to email me privately off list at (tyler at tysdomain.com)
if you have any questions or comments, and I hope this is helpful.

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield (he/him/his)

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>