[NFBCS] Accessible VPN Software

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Aug 5 17:23:49 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

	We've been fighting technology wars here for the past week and a
half. Our Amazon and Microsoft Accounts were hacked locking us out,
requiring us to jump through lots of hoops with Amazon to regain access to
our primary account, and making it necessary to create new accounts. Though
not as critical with Microsoft We're hoping to have our Amazon Account
restored so we can use it as our primary account. If you have over $2000.000
in videos and audio bought through Amazon regaining access to that account
is mission critical.

We're talking to our computer repair service about installing a VPN to give
us an additional layer of protection from hackers. We're curious to know if
any of you have used VPN and wich VPN packages can you reckemend that are
accessible with screen readers and will not require umpteen layers of
authentication to gain use of your personal computer. Your help will be very
much appreciated.

Peter Donahue