[NFBCS] Accessible VPN Software

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Aug 5 22:34:14 UTC 2020

On 8/5/2020 5:40 PM, Jeffrey (JDS) wrote:
> Open vpn and cisco's vpn software  are both screen reader friendly.

Regarding the Cisco mobility client. If you use two factor
authentication, it shows a dialog which you can not read. I only know by
using OCR on it so that I know which command to use to sign into work.
Otherwise I have not experienced accessibility issues.

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield (he/him/his)

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>