[NFBCS] Hackers, Digital Goods Protection?

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Aug 10 02:50:52 UTC 2020

Peter:
I very highly doubt that your ISP was compromised. It is certainly
possible, but *Occam's razor suggests a lack of security somewhere in
your chain.*
*1) Have you checked all systems to make sure there is no malware,
keyloggers, etc involved?*
*2) Call your ISP and have your password reset. Amazon is correct, if
they simply gave you a one-time security code over the phone, this would
be a security violation and gets around the point of the OTC to begin
with. This is not their fault, and I doubt the CSR even has access to this.*
*3) Once you've reset your ISP's password and enabled 2 factor
authentication, clear all filters.*
*4) You can then recover your amazon account from this point. Also
enable two-factor authentication on it.*
*
*
*HTH,
*