[NFBCS] more info re this evening's meeting - prep for next week and a hot tip about a job

D. Curtis Willoughby ka0vba at dimcom.net
Wed Aug 12 17:33:47 UTC 2020

Here is further information about my zoom meeting for this evening:

Someone asked about how to prepare for the installation of linux
in next week's session.  I will cover that, but first come at
6:45 P.M. mountain, for a sneak preview of the job opening I
have for an experienced unix/linux programmer.

Time: August 12, 2020 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Topic:  See above.

Here is the Zoom information:

D Curtis Willoughby is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3034247373

Meeting ID: 303 424 7373
One tap mobile