[NFBCS] Looking for ZoomText Computer Recommendations

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 21 00:52:05 UTC 2020

Hi,

If I was buying, I'd avoid amd!
Bryan Schulz

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBCS <nfbcs-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Brian Shell via NFBCS
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2020 7:45 PM
To: nfbcs at nfbnet.org
Cc: Brian Shell <shellbr at runbox.com>
Subject: [NFBCS] Looking for ZoomText Computer Recommendations

Hi,
It's time for me to buy a new computer and one thing that's critical is:
will ZoomText run excellent on it?  It seems the video card and its drivers
are the biggest factor in how stable a system will be.  At least that's been
my experience.  Anyway I'm looking at either Dell OptiPlex
7070 or an HP Z1 Tower G5 Workstation.  For these systems, I have the
following options for video cards.  Has anyone had good experience with any
of them:
AMD Radeon 520
NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
AMD Radeon RX 550X Graphics