[NFBCS] difficult to read pdf

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Aug 30 14:55:04 UTC 2020

I had a similar problem with PDF's for Epic classes.  I tried suggestions
from this list, but none of them really worked well for me.  I asked the
company for a copy of the material in a better, more accessible format,
preferably Word, and they provided me with what I needed.  It can't hurt to
explain the accessibility issue and ask for a reasonable accommodation.
Tracy