[NFBCS] XCODE Swift UI Error Resolution

Steve Shelton stevesheltonokc at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 22:17:44 UTC 2020

I have started the 100 day Swift UI tutorial  using XCODE  11. I’m using Voiceover with speech and Braille.

I am having a problem determining a resolution for coding errors when I update code. After entering multiple lines of code, I VO right and see short error messages. The messages are usually vague and I can not see a line number associated with the error. VO tells me there is also a graphic image. Does this contain additional info about the error?

The issue tab(cmd+5) shows the same info. I have tried cmd+’ to go to the next issue but this does not move focus in the editor.

I’m a new MAC user so maybe I am  not understanding something about VO navigation.

Any suggestions for my issue would be appreciated.

Regards,

Steve